How to Make a Claim
Things you and the Insured Person must do
You must comply with the obligations set out below. If we determine that any claim you make under this insurance has been adversely impacted directly by failure to comply with the obligations below, we may refuse to pay your claim or reduce the amount of any payment we make for the claim.
1. In the event of an incident which causes or may cause a claim under this insurance, you must as soon as practicable and up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of such event, notify our adjustors or us.
2. In the event of Accident or Illness abroad which may lead to hospital treatment or curtailment of your trip, contact the dedicated Healix International 24 Hour Medical Emergency Helpline (please refer over leaf).
3. In the event of the Insured Person’s death resulting or alleged to result from an Accident, notice must be given as soon as practicable and up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of such event, to our adjustors or us.
4. The Insured Person must provide us or our medical adviser with the necessary authorisation to access or obtain all the Insured Person’s medical records, notes and correspondence referring to the subject of a claim or a related pre-existing. The medical adviser must, for the purpose of reviewing the claim, be allowed to examine the Insured Person as we consider necessary.
5. You must provide our adjustors with all information we may reasonably require including a fully completed claim form.
6. If in the course of an Insured Journey an Insured Person is unlawfully seized our response consultants, Constellis, should be contacted (please refer overleaf).
Registering your claim
In the event of you having to make a claim under this Certificate, please register your claim online using the following URL:
You can also register your claim over the phone: Sentry Solutions: +44 (0) 20 8667 2467
Please quote: Scheme Code: A05318
Once you have been allocated a claims reference number, you can sign into the portal at any time, using the following information:
Claims reference number
Claimant’s last name
Claimant’s date of birth
How we deal with your claim
You will be asked to upload supporting documents via the claims portal. Once all documents have been uploaded, your claim will be assessed. If the documents uploaded are accepted/rejected, you will be notified by email. Sometimes it may be necessary for additional information or documents to be requested. If this is the case, you will be notified by email and on the portal itself.
If you have any queries regarding your claim, please contact the following:
Sentry Solutions, New Century House, 17-21 New Century Road, Laindon, SS15 6AG
+44 (0) 20 8667 2467
How to make a complaint
Our aim is to ensure that all aspects of your insurance are dealt with promptly, efficiently and fairly. At all times we are committed to providing you with the highest standard of service.
If you have any questions or concerns about your policy or the handling of a claim you should, in the first instance, contact the Broker who issued this insurance to you
In the event that you remain dissatisfied and wish to make a complaint, you can do so at any time by referring the matter to either:
Any complaint should be addressed to:
Lloyd’s Insurance Company S.A.
Tel: +32 (0)2 227 39 39
Your policy document will also include localised complaints information, please refer to that as well.