Pulse Europe can facilitate the majority of risks within the Personal Accident and Travel sphere including Business Travel.
We offer cover which is comparable with the leading insurers in the market, combined with high levels of customer service at competitive rates.
Your client’s specific requirements are always at the forefront of what we do – with the flexibility and authority to tailor policies to meet their unique requirements under our comprehensive Binding Authorities with market leading insurers.
We aim to provide quotations within 24 hours of receipt of the relevant underwriting information, without the necessity of re-keying in a specific format or using an online portal. If you already have a presentation prepared, it can be sent to us in its existing layout.
Unique Selling Points
In addition to having the ability to write all aspects of standard PA/Travel, we have the following capabilities which differentiate us from our competitors:
- No requirement for lengthy proposal forms to obtain terms
- The ability to provide cover for Hazardous Occupations and High Risk Activities
- Areas of War or Civil Unrest can be covered, subject to suitable security arrangements
- Flexible Benefit Configurations are available
- War & Terrorism Cover is included as standard
- The ability to access Lloyd’s Brussels for risks which fall outside facility limits
With regard to the ongoing Covid situation – We will be providing full cover for Medical Expenses, Repatriation and Emergency Travel Expenses and Curtailment of an Insured Journey but please note that the following exclusion which will apply to Cancellation only:
IT IS HEREBY NOTED AND AGREED THAT cover for cancellation under this Certificate excludes any claim arising from or attributable to Covid-19; other than when a trip is cancelled as a result of an insured person; a business partner or colleague with whom they were due to travel or a close family member receiving a positive diagnosis of Coronavirus necessitating the cancellation.
For the purposes of this exclusion Covid-19 is defined as:
- a) Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- b) Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- c) any mutation or variation of SARS-CoV-2
- d) any fear or threat of a), b) or c) above
Emergency medical assistance is provided by Healix International and policyholders will have access to their Travel Oracle app which provides pre travel information, local updates whilst you are at home or abroad (including the latest Covid 19 regulations) and easy access to contact their team in the event of an emergency.
For more information or to request a quote for your client please contact one of our Team